MVC (Modal View Controller) Architecture.
M - Modal – It contain actual business logic for example how to call Function modules, class methods, data from database etc.
V - View - It is nothing but Graphical User interface with UI elements that holds data.
C - Controller - It communicates between modal and view.
The main advantage to use of MVC is for better readability and re-usability
Following are difference between Asp.Net MVC and Web Form Which lead to Asp.Net MVC.
1. Asp.Net MVC uses loosely couple architecture.
2. Asp.net MVC use all HTML control.
3. Asp.net MVC Enables the full control over the rendered HTML.
4. Asp.net MVC Provides clean separation of concerns(SoC).
5. Asp.net MVC Enables Test Driven Development (TDD).
7. Asp.net MVC Following the design of stateless nature of the web.
8. Asp.net MVC RESTful urls that enables SEO.
9. Asp.net MVC No ViewState and PostBack events
Pages : 1